Monday 8 October 2012

Dukan.....

So tomorrow I start the Dukan diet (again) but properly this time....

Here are my stats

Start weight 129lbs
Goal 1 - 120lbs (dukan recommends 119.3lbs)
Goal 2 - 115lbs (I'd love to have this so I can buffer to 119 and down)

Height 5ft3in

Waist 27 in
Hips 37 in
Thigh 21 in
Upper arm 10.5 in

I have attached the dukan recondition for me from the dukan iphone app.

Attack is only recommended for 2 days but I think I'll do 5 as I have done low carb many times and I think it takes longer to "shock" your system to low carb weight loss.

Things I need to find to support me and where to buy in Dubai.

Low fat yoghurt - onken vanilla - spinneys

Low fat quark (organic supermarket) will find tomorrow

Low fat cottage cheese - yet to find.....

Low fat cream cheese - Philadelphia - spinneys

Oatbran - spinneys

Splenda - spinneys

First day tomorrow, must avoid the cakes at work....

No comments:

Post a Comment