Monday 8 October 2012

Dukan thinspiration


I love googling before and after pictures for inspiration before I start I diet. I find it helps me see that it is acheivable. I look for people with similar weightloss goals to me.

So here are my faves on tonight's thinspiration googlefest

1. Agathe: 166lbs to 110lbs


Wow this girl looks amazing!!!!!

2. Supermum: 160lbs to 114lbs

Plus this amazing lady has A teen with ADHD, a daughter with Asperger's and another daughter with Down syndrome!( I really have no excuses when up against someone as incredible as this)
3. Viki: 128lbs to 110lbs



This lady is now fighting to lose the few lbs she has gained back but her blog has come great recipes i'll be using.

4. The fashionable housewife : 128lbs to 110 lbs


Cool lady with a pretty epic blog. The shorts look interesting too... Not sure we need the extra heat in Dubai though
5. The celebs!

Less inspiring than when the "real" people do it with no chef / trainer/ multi million dollar career in the balance. Still good to look at all the same.

So here we are here are tonight's images. I'm sure ill be googling more on those challenging nights where all I want is wine and crisps.



I blog with BE Write

No comments:

Post a Comment